Father got laid off AGAIN.
He said he has something lined up for Tuesday. About the same amount of money.
craziestpsifamily said: NICE THOUGHTS CHALLENGE. Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favorite followers. (Hope you don't mind ^^)
(I’mma cheat a bit and not send it on because my internets are usually all kinds of slow…)
1. I have a great grasp on learning languages.when I really have the desire to learn them.
2. I am absolutely intelligent no matter what that irrational part of me tells me when I’m anxious or depressed.
3. I am strong enough to know I can recover from my anxieties and depression.
4. I have an amazing tolerance for things that would send others screaming and bitching, such as pain and bullshit.
5. I make damn good tea.
(Actually, you know what? This did make me feel awesome about myself. I recommend seeker-murmuration and jaaming-with-titans try this. Also, for the record, I share Iroh’s belief that being sick of tea is like being sick of breathing.)
Thank you for the tag. Now lets see…
- I have impeccable taste in nail art and am able to paint it very well.
- I have the uncanny ability to see both sides of an issue equally and therefore be fairly unbiased.
- I have insane determination when it comes to things I want.
- I can cook very well. Many people love my food!
- I can make almost anyone laugh until they wheeze.
1. I’m pretty good at making my own song parodies on the fly, especially when it fits the situation I’m in or someone is telling me about.
2. I’m pretty good at a number of voice impressions as well.
3. I have a vivid imagination
4. I will do my damnedest to make friends and family laugh when they are feeling down
5. I do my best to keep an open mind about things
Thanks for the tag dynamicwaffles
1. I’m good at managing things like money and paperwork.
2. I’m pretty good with abstract concepts.
3. I’d like to believe that I’m pretty open minded and understanding.
4. I’m pretty giving, of my time, money, energy.
5. I am very independent.
Get to know me
Fill in the blanks and tag 6 people! (don’t forget to tell them you’ve tagged them)
Tagged by: dynamicwaffles
Birthday: June 19
Favorite color: Black.
Lucky numbers: 19
Talents: Does going from happy to pissed off in 0.2 seconds count?
Last dream you remember: I had visions of a vacation in the middle of nowhere with a strong wifi signal.
Can you juggle: Nope!
Art/sports/both: Art. I am so uncoordinated, I’d probably die by a ball to the face or something.
Do you like writing: Not really. It’s just not how I like to express myself.
Do you like dancing: Haha no. I took several years of dance classes and HATED it.
Do you like singing: I sound like screeching cats. I wish that on pretty much no one!
Dream vacation: Visiting historic sites or museums dedicated to historic events.
Dream guy/gal: Ummm.
Dream wedding: Hahaha nope.
Dream pet: Can I have a dragon? Or a tiger?
Dream job: Something with statistical marketing analysis. I am a numbers nerd.
Favorite song: You want me to pick one?!
Favorite album: Depends on my mood. I love Amanda Marshall’s Everybody’s Got A Story, P!nk’s Funhouse, TVXQ’s Tone and Why! Keep Your Head Down, Emilie Autumn’s Fight Like A Girl, and Laura Bell Bundy’s Achin’ and Shakin’.
Last song you heard on the radio: I have no idea. Something generic?
Least favorite song: Well. That’s a loaded question.
Least favorite album: Truly I cannot pick.
Least favorite artist: Too many to name? Most of today’s “pop” music. Just not my thing.
Guys/girls/both: That’s loaded. I find beauty in both genders, HOWEVER for a relationship? None. I’m closer to asexual than anything.
Hair color: I don’t care.
Eye color: Nope, don’t care.
Humorous/serious: I normally hang with people that are funny, to balance my serious-ness.
Taller/shorter: Yea, don’t care.
Biggest turn-off: Don’t freaking lie to me. Or be a two-faced asshole.
Biggest turn-on: Going to just leave this blank.
Sorry! Not tagging anyone!
Sometimes it’s not about you. Sometimes it’s about me.
And sometimes I want you to shut.the.fuck.up.
I’m just in a pissy mood. I’ve got Labor Day off, so yay!
And the answer to someone’s question is yes, I think you are a mooch. Now I need to get ready to go to work since papers were so late.